Five things I like about where I live, and one that I don't..............
1. It is just the right size. I can be anywhere in town in 15 minutes providing I don't get lost.
2. I live in a senior retirement housing community and so things are very, very quiet, Love this.
3. I am close to daughter #4 and the grands there and participate in their activities as much as I can.
4. I go to the bestest church I ever had. The Anglican church of the Good Shepherd.
5. It's dry and hot out here, but I've learned to appreciate the starkness of it all.
and one thing I don't -
1. I am way, way, way too far from my other daughters. We need to be closer and this is frustrating.