Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not so good here..............

This morning I woke to find my right forefinger knuckle and the joint just above it huge and red and really, really tender. You'd think I'd be used to things not fitting my plans here, but I have
three commissions for scarves sitting right in front of my face. Little by little my body is letting me down and it seems to be speeding up. Sorry to whine, but I'm not too good at accepting the inevitable if it interferes with my plans. Looks as if there's not going to be much knitting for awhile. Hope my customers aren't totally antsy to get their scarves. I do know a way to knit and not use that finger much - I may try that but is very frustrating for me to do. Getting older is fun sometimes, but when you see your facilities going, one by one, sometimes you think the only thing left is the brain. And sometimes I wonder about that.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

BOO! Poor you! When are the scarves needed, I can get the materials from you and be helping...