Wednesday, July 6, 2011

mmmmmmm

I guess you will have to wait for a quote that I promised last post,(and some of them are really good) because I am going to the beach for a week. This is for the healing of my very soul. To me it is the most beautiful place in the world, but them I was raised down at St. Teresa, on the gulf coast of Florida (right where Florida bends. It's a 4 mile stetch of private beach. We once had a house there, but it's gone now, however daughter Nancy and husband Scooter rent a house every summer and we go for a week. We'll fish and dig in the sand and play board games with the grands. So, so much fun. Blessings to all.

2 comments:

Allykins said...

Glad you are going to enjoy some soul restoring time! Sounds wonderful! - Katie

Mary Jane Butler or MJay said...

Thanks to you both for your good wishes andlove, m