Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nahhhh.....

No church today. Dad is recovering and I am definitely not. Nancy (she hides her wings but she is an angel) brought soup. meds. etc. to us today. She even fixed them and put them in our hands. I know this will just take time,and I am ok with waiting till it passes. Itis nothing awful, just a cold, but it's been years since I had one like this one. A belated birthday happy to Scooter. I sent him a little someting by Nancy - a chuckle.

Blessings, and good night (it the dayime)

3 comments:

Barbara B said...

I hope you are both feeling better soon. Take care.

Mary Beth said...

That Nancy is a good'un. Hope you are getting better apace! Did you go to the doctor today?

Mary Jane Butler or MJay said...

I did finally go to the doctor and now have antibiotics and cough syrup. Add that to the Nyquil and I should be comatose.