Monday, May 2, 2011

Things need to get better....

When I grew up, in one of the books I read, I found the phrase "an achin' and a painin' and a hurtin' all over". This is a good description of my state at the moment. Off shortly to see the ortho surgeon (just one of a large assortment of doctors ). My recently replaced left shoulder is nearly rehabbed, but is still full of arthritis, so it hurts. And recently found out that left knee and right shoulder need replacing. Also left hip (already replaced) is acting up. Retirement is suupposed to be fun and games, ---trips and volunteering to help others, etc. This isn't happening around here, I fear. DH is wanting to go and visit our Houston children as well as his sisters in Lake Jackson, and I want him to go. In fact, I want to go, but have sense enough to know I won't make it. So I'll bunk in with one of the kids and he will go. Frustrating, fer sure. But - things always seem to get better, and I'm ready for it.

Blessings to all.

No comments: