1. What is the weather like where you live? right now, 102 degrees, and 107 for most of the summer. Aggh!
2. Share one thing you love about this time of year. I have a good excuse not to go out of the house.
3. Share one thing you do NOT love about this time of year. My poor flower bed is almost cooked.
4. How will you spend the remaining days leading up to Autumn? Knitting, weaving, spinning, reading and other good things.
5. Share a good summer memory. Being at St. Teresa beach ( in the armpit of Florida) for awhile. I grew up there and it is part and parcel of my being.
onus: What food says SUMMER to you? Home grown tomatoes. Sadly the deer like them too and I can't protect them properly, so off to the farmer's market.
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation in the comment box: what you want the link to say goes here For a complete how-to ,click here.
Posted by SingingOwl at 4:11 AM 58 comments Links to this post