Thursday, March 6, 2008

Many praises and thanks

Folks, the heart attack I talked about in the last blog just didn't happen. My doctor is not a native English speaker and to him dead means 'useless', not 'necrotic'. Did have an angiogram and I could have used stents but the cardiologist decided to try it with mew meds and diet

So, I'm better off than I thought. I do have to tell you that after the first tests were made, last week, I had prayer at the altar on Sunday and experienced the numinous of God's healing love so strongly I could hardly stand. I am sure some of this was healed at that time. Meantime, I am being very much a limp biscuit and trying these new meds.

In another thanks column. daughter Nancy is here helping me clean up files and pay bills and get some storage set up for my weaving room. She's also buying groceries and stamps and all that stuff that I can't do right now.

So, plenty of excitement has gone on around here, and I'm ready to go back to being a couch potato. Since I haven't been to the library, I am rereading the "Church of England' series by Susan Howatch. As far as the miles between all the beliefs in the Anglo/Episcopal church then, we now have not changed very much. Apparently all this has been going on for many years. I'm told, since the late 1800's. Someday we will all get our acts together.

It is trying to snow here, but mostly it is making sleet - a really geary day. We are grateful for any wet that falls in any way, but it would be great to have a really good snow. You realize I don't have to go anywhere, so I can say this. Keep plugging away, and you too can retire and read all day. You're gonna love it!.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am so glad to know that your diagnosis is not as bad as once thought. Whew!

Oh to be able to read all day!!!!