Mary Beth tagged me for this. Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
So here goes.......
1. I read about 10 books every week. The library loves me! I've never had any problem leaving the messes all over the house while I read. After all, what is really important?
2, I laugh loudly and often and sometimes wet my pants when I do. Oh well, nobody is perfect.
3. I have the greatest children in the world. All five of them. No, yours aren't better than mine, but they can be as good.
4. I grew up in Tallahassee, Fla, and it was a small town then. You can't replicate the feeling of being able to go out to play for the whole day, all over our part of town, knowing that you are perfectly safe.
5. I have more yarn in this house than most yarn shops. And I need all of it.
6. I was Governor of Florida Girls State in 1948, went to Girls Nation and was Secretary of Defense. And yes, I shook Harry Truman's hand in the rose garden. Yeah, I know that was 60 years ago. Aaaagh!
7. My husband thinks I am really weird because I talk to myself all the time. I tell him I am far more interested in what I have to say than anyone else can possibly be. He also thinks it is weird because I talk to my dead grandfather, too, but as long as Grandaddy doesn't answer me, I think I am safe from the men in white coats.
I can't tag anyone else, because the only people I know with blogs are some of the Revgals, Cathy and MB.