1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
Month at a glance and I am perpetually losing the thing and wondering what I am doing when.....
2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
I have an unfortunate propensity for forgetting birthdays of those who are dearest to me. Apologies in advance. I manage to get some of them.
3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
Last anniversary - 44 years, I think.
4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
A swishy, Loretta Young type skirt. The kind with which you make entrances. And the gypsy jewelry to go with it.
5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?
Dates are just ok. A few, or one at a time. Not for weight watchers.