Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday Five

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?

Month at a glance and I am perpetually losing the thing and wondering what I am doing when.....

2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?

I have an unfortunate propensity for forgetting birthdays of those who are dearest to me. Apologies in advance. I manage to get some of them.

3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?

Last anniversary - 44 years, I think.

4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.

A swishy, Loretta Young type skirt. The kind with which you make entrances. And the gypsy jewelry to go with it.

5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?

Dates are just ok. A few, or one at a time. Not for weight watchers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

44 years is impressive!! I hope it was a great evening out.