Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friday Five

In honor of their efforts, I bring you the "Lock Me Out, Lock Me In" Friday Five.
1) How do you deal with being stuck in traffic? (paraphrasing here).
Read or knit, whichever looks right.
2) Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? (And do you keep an extra key somewhere, just in case?)
I have, and now I just go to the club house and they send someone over to to let me in. Joy!
3) Have you ever cleared a hurdle?
It has to be metaphorical. I have lived with hurdles all my life. You just try putting two children from one marriage into a mix with two children from another marriage and then having two more from the new marriage and can you see some hurdles coming? Somehow, by the grace of God, we have all lived through this and we are all friends. . Physical hurdles? No way.
4) What's your approach to a mental block? Take a nap? Listen to Harry Potter on CD - that always puts me into a meditative state and will break blocks. Honest. Or knit - that's always good.
5) Suggest a caption for the picture above; there will be a prize for the funniest answer!

We made this wonderful mess all by ourselves!!!!

No comments: