tell us five favorite things about fall:
1) the way the air feels when I go out in the morning. It's crispy instead of soggy.
2) A color - Across the street is a huge Texas red oak. I can see it from my chair. In the fall it is like a flame reaching for God. It takes my breath away every time I look.
3) An item of clothing - Shawls and stoles (mostly that I have made or have been made for me) :)
4) An activity - Doing the last prune on the roses. They are in full bloom again. Every year they have a last gasp burst of bloom. Wonderful!
5) A special day - A mixed birthday day. DH, #4 daughter and youngest grandchild all have birthdays within a week of each other, so it is a celebration for all of us.