Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well, drat!

Mary Beth can't come for the weekend or to our grand birthday party!. She has a stomach flu bug and is so sick! I've been there and I totally sympathize. Stomach flu is one of the worst things I can think of. At least with a migraine you can lie still with your ice pack and be miserable, with cramps you can curl up with your heating pad and be miserable, but with stomach flu you can't even lie still. Some part of your body is always hollering for attention. Just about when you think you might get some sleep, something is saying "me, me! take care of me, and right now!" I pray for her that this is soon over and she can get some real rest before the tyranny of the urgent gets in the way of a languid recovery.

Heaps of blessings on you, Mary Beth. xxxooo

No comments: